Photoshoot Locations In Austin
It’s never easy to choose your photographer or finding your perfect portrait location. Below are some of my favorite locations I use for family portraits, senior portraits, engagement portraits, and even wedding portraits. Parks and areas are separated by area and more are added all the time so bookmark this page and wait for updates. Find your perfect photoshoot locations in Austin and send me a message if you are looking for a photographer.
Click below to view samples of our work.
Click here to view our pricing and availability (select service to see pricing)
Places to take pictures in Austin
Outdoor Family Portrait Locations
We work in the Austin and surrounding area. We can come to your home or a location you pick within the Austin area. Our studio is local to Leander which is a little north of Austin, but only a 30 minute ride up the 183. Depending on your type of service we can recommend different locations in your area as well. Some of the Austin locations we recommend are:
- South Congress Bridge –305 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704
- The Capitol – 1100 Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701
- Red Bud Isle – 3401 Redbud Trail, Austin, TX 78746
- Mayfield Park and Nature Preserve – (does require a $50 reservation) 3505 W 35th St, Austin, TX 78703
- Butler Park – 1000 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704
- Mueller Lake Park – 4550 Mueller Blvd, Austin, TX 78723
- Pease District Park – 1100 Kingsbury St, Austin, TX 78705
Cedar Park Portrait Photography Locations
Our studio is very close to Cedar Park just north about 10 minutes in Leander, Texas. You can choose a location in Cedar Park or surrounding areas, we can come to your home, or you can book the studio. Just let us know via email, form, or phone call and we can help direct you to be the best option for what you are looking for. Portrait Photographers Locations:
- Brushy Creek Lake Park – 3300 Brushy Creek Rd, Cedar Park, TX 78613
- Champion Park – 3900 Brushy Creek Road Cedar Park, TX
- Cedar Park Sculpture Garden – 1435 Main Street Cedar Park, TX
- Chimney Swift Park – 2900 Chimney Swift Trail, Cedar Park, TX 78613
Leander Portrait Photography Locations
Our studio is local in Leander, Texas. We also go to different locations in Leander or other surrounding areas. Just let us know your preference or send us samples of what you are looking to shoot and we are more than happy to send you in the right direction. Find below your favorite photoshoot locations in Austin.
- Devine Lake Park – 1807 Waterfall Dr Leander, TX 78641
- Lakewood Park (Done in 2020) – Crystal Falls & 183A
- Sarita Valley Greenbelt – (between Mel Mathis Boulevard and Highway 183A)
Round Rock Portrait Photography Locations
In Round Rock, we travel to as well. We have many areas to shoot portraits in the parks and areas here listed are a few areas where we have shot some senior portraits, engagement photos and more. Some more portrait photographers locations:
- Old Settlers Park (Possible Park Fee)– 3300 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665
- Round Rock West Park – 500 Round Rock West Drive, Round Rock, TX, United States
- Round Rock Memorial Park – 600 Lee Street, Round Rock Texas
Pflugerville Portrait Photography Locations
In Pflugerville, we travel to different areas to shoot portraits. There are many beautiful areas and parks here to choose from. I also shot in-home. This is especially great when you have a newborn to get those intimate moments recorded.
Georgetown Portrait Photography Locations
Georgetown we travel a lot to the square and the surrounding areas to shoot portraits. There are so many pretty Victorians near here and so many areas that photograph well for many occasions.
- The Town Square – 701 S Main St, Georgetown, TX 78626
Westlake Portrait Photography Locations
In Westlake, you have a lot of hills and water. So many areas we use to shoot our wedding portraits, engagement portraits, family portraits, and senior portraits. Below are a few of the locations we recommend, but you can choose another location as well.
- Barton Creek Greenbelt – Near Westlake Hills
Need more information? Give me a call directly at (512) 354-7668